Wednesday, March 31, 2010

38 Weeks!

Today was my doctors apt. I am now 38 weeks! Everything looks good, except for the fact that I'm now retaining water, and need to drink more water! The nurse could make a dent in my calf! Sooo gross! haha. The doc checked me and I'm almost dilated to 3, and am now 80% effaced! I have the option of going to the doctors again on Monday to see if I'm fully dilated to 3 and then I could easily be induced on Wednesday if I wanted to be! I'm already effaced enough, and by Wednesday I would be 39 weeks, and those are the requirements! Me and Michael are debating, well really I am, He gets here on Sat so that gives us 2 days to get everything together. Really its not that much and we could easily get everything done in one day.
If we don't chose, or I'm not ready on Monday the doctor will just see me back in a week, which would then put me at my due date, so really she could come anytime this next week! Ahh! Next post we just might have a baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting... I am so happy for you n mike, You guys will be great parents. Cant wait to see her:)

    ReplyDelete