Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This Guy.

Turns 29 today.

I thought it would be nice to list 29 great things about him...so here it goes.

1. Hes handsome... duh.
2. Funny
3. Smart
4. Opinionated.. its annoying, but great at the same time haha.
5. Caring
6. Understanding
7. Tall
8. Lakers fan.. he can handle my obsession with Kobe better this way.
9. Handles my attitude.. its hard sometimes! haha
10. Likes my cooking, Ive only made him 2 meals tho.. haha
11. Human body pillow
12. Has great taste in women's shoes!
13. Works hard
14. Reminds me everyday how beautiful I am.. seriously everyday! ugh. ;)
15. I was the first person he sent roses too... ever.
16. Accepts my gross habits.
17. Likes my friends, even the crazy one.
18. Lets me cut his hair.
19. Lets me eat the good part of the hot dog.
20. Thinks I'm funny.
21. Honest... maybe too honest.
22. Lets me dress him.
23. Likes to watch movies.
24. Pretends he likes my singing.
25. Sensitive.
26. Butt man.
27. Knows how to pluck eyebrows, yup hes talented.
28. BBQ king.
29. Baby daddy.

FYI.. These are in no specific order.

Happy Birthday Michael! ♥ u.

No comments:

Post a Comment