Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Shower #1.

My Girls.

Saturday February 27Th my wonderful friends Courtney And Laura threw me a baby shower for me and some of my closest friends. Courtney was kind enough to let us have the shower at her new home, and Laura took charge as the hostess with the mostess. haha
I was surprised to walk in and see framed pictures of me when I was little, it was a nice touch and sooo cute. We played a few games, the first one was guessing how many toilet paper squares I measured around, it was 9! Then we played a guessing game of what features people thought I would want from me, and what I would want from Michael, it was fun to see every ones answers! Everyone was surprised to see that I chose his feet! Michael, does have really cute feet which is surprising! Everyone got to sign and write something for me on some scrapbook pages to keep in my scrapbook which was nice.
We had good food, and an awesome cake, which I was surprised by, that had a prego pic of me on it.. so cute!
yes Laura had to feed me cake. ;)

Then was gifts! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful things my friends got me, I got spoiled, and my mom came and surprised me with the baby swing I wanted! I would list everything I got, but there was soo much! I cant wait to see my little girl and try on all the cute outfits she got!Jocelyn's cute daughter helping out.



Thanks to everyone that came, and thanks to my friends for their hard work, it really means soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment