Monday, March 15, 2010

Never ending changes!

Pregnancy.
Ohhhh the joys.
Up til now, I really haven't had too many complaints, besides being sick for the first month or so which I knew would happen, I lost weight and felt pretty lucky to have shedded some pounds before putting on an additional 20, which has been pretty much all baby and came on slowly! Then the heartburn, which I expected, but man is it deathly! Ive also had to pee a million times, and Ive had a back ache here and there, now my ribs are killing me! I can only sit up for a short period of time, because being crunched over makes the upper part of my stomach numb! I don't feel that big, and most people say I look small for being 35 weeks pregnant, but I cant imagine being any bigger! I feel like I literally have to roll out of bed just to use the bathroom, and I now get leg cramps walking fast or for long durations.
I just recently went on a trip to mesquite with my mom and sister, just for the weekend, and let me tell you, I didn't realize how much strain pregnancy puts on you when your trying to actually enjoy yourself!! I know I have ten times more pain to come, but jeesh, I just cant hang with the rest of them! Now that its down to the last 4 weeks of pregnancy I sure can tell my body is getting ready, and now that the warm weather is coming Ive noticed my feet swelling!! Its crazy. I'm so nervous for the big day, but so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment