Monday, March 29, 2010

Nesting.

I have this urge to rearrange everything in my apartment, I want to fold the baby clothes over and over again, and I cant stand the fact that I have to wait a week just to put the bedding on the crib! (Michael wont be here til sat and we have to pick up the mattress) I cant tell you how many times I go into the baby room and stand there and think of how I want it to look! Ive already washed all her blankets and all her bath towels and have them neatly folded! About a week ago me and my mom went out and got the baby bassinet, my mom insisted on me having a new one, I have the one from when I was born, but it needs some fixing up and it was stressing me out so we just went out a bought a cute neutral one that will do, and can be used for a boy or girl, so IF I do decide to have anymore kids haha or someone needs one we will have 2! I do plan on making the other one a future project, I want to paint it! We also picked out a changing table, and just got that moved in today! I got a cute lime green pad cover to match the green that is in the bedding, that we also got this last week too! I'm so excited to see everything come together, cant wait to put Michael to work! I hate being the type of person that when I want something, I have to have it right then! Its been driving me nuts to not have everything in place at once! I know I'm going to drive him crazy and want to have everything done with in the week, but I most likely will only see the doctor 2 more times and if we are lucky we can be induced! Which I'm hoping for!
My mom thinks I should let nature "take its course" but I'm already having enough anxiety I think the thought of knowing when I'm going to have the baby sounds a lot better! My next Doctors Apt will be this Wednesday which will bring me to 38 weeks! Almost there.

1 comment: