Wednesday, March 24, 2010

37 Weeks!

Today is the 37 week mark! Which means that my lil one is no longer considered premature! Yay! As of today I was 2 centimeters dilated, which is good I guess! In two more weeks we will see how things look and If I want too I can chose a date to be induced, which will bring me pretty close to my due date. Michael's step mom wants to have another baby shower for his side of the family, since none of his relatives came to my last shower. Three baby showers! I'm getting spoiled :) She is having it April 10Th, Michael gets here the 3rd so anytime between then and the 10Th we could have the baby!
Everything is going good, other than getting more and more uncomfortable! My family baby shower went great, I will be posting some pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment