Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday....

To 2 of my bff's! (yes.. I have many, lucky me)

I know it is a little delayed.. but We had such a fun night celebrating, I needed to catch up on my zz's over the weekend. 
Sooo
Here's too Kiko and Kadie.. 2 of the greatest gals you will ever meet. Inappropriate bitchy women.. my kind of friends. haha But seriously! They are great, they would do anything for you.. so glad I can say that about ALL of my friends, even tho our lives are busy, filled with children, work, and all the duties that come along with that.. when we do see each other, we can start where we left off. 
quarrrrdaaallllayyy!! 
(if you know, then you know). 

Cute bday girls all dressed up! 
Ready to head out!
Love my friends. :) Missed the ones that couldn't make it! 

1 comment:

  1. awww I feel so special that you blogged about us :)

    ReplyDelete