Friday, May 13, 2011

This year on Mom day...

For Mother's day this year Me and my sister took my mom out to breakfast at Cracker barrel, her favorite place! My brother joined us, along with Harper. We had good food, and got to browse the cute little store they have there!

Of Course we can never get a decent picture.

We then Visited my Grandma and exchanged cards, Harper enjoyed feeling like a big girl and walked all by herself up to grandmas door! She insists on walking EVERYWHERE! The minute we get out of the car, she is freaking out for me to set her down.






Harper is wearing her cute outfit she got from Grandma on Easter.. I swear every Holiday is an excuse to spoil this girl. I will have to do a delayed post on Easter... seems I forgot, of course!

Back to Mother's day.. After I spent some time with my mom and Grandma, I went home to Flowers and cards from Michael and Harper, along with a gift card to get my nails done! It was soo cute. Michael wrote a card from Harper with what she would probably say.. and his card to me said "to my lovely wife" haha how sweet! :)
Im so thankful for the friends and family who thought of me on this day, and wished me a happy Mother's day. Im still grateful for all the support, love, and compliments I get on being a mom. I would not change a thing. If it wasnt for my mom I dont think I would be able to do some of the things I do.. I still continue to ask for advice, and learn things from my mom and hope that Harper can learn and take in all the things I teach her, the tough love and advice. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment