Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cloth wipes trial.

How cute is this owl wipe case?! It matches the theme of Harpers bday. I "swapped" for this on swapmamas, with one of my fellow swappers.. but check out this mamas website! she does an amazing job on making these little gems. If you remember my last post, you saw all the cute cloth wipes i received, and now have a case for them! Ive been using them as wash clothes.. but now decided to make my homemade wipe solution... Im turning into the weirdest person ever!!! Momness overload. haha



You can find these essential oils here

Ingredients you will need: 
Olive oil
baby wash(can be original) lavender adds more scent. 
EO's (essential oils) For this recipe you need lavender and tea tree. 
Bottle with spout or spray bottle. 

I used this one pictured, but it leaked, so I washed out an old hair spray bottle to use. There are more instructions and recipes at the zany zebra. Now i know im kind of backwards, I dont use cloth diapers, so clothe wipes with disposable diapers are a weird combo.. i know. Who am I?! haha I think they are nice to use at home.. I used the solution and cloth wipe last night, and her rash was cleared up this morning! Michael thinks it is the grossest thing ever and refuses to use them.. I honestly dont think i can make the switch all together, I like the idea, they are cute, and the wipe solution smells soo good and makes baby's bum so soft! Plus ill probably use the cloth wipes and solution for "clean-up" Im always on the go, and she gets messy!  

Never thought in a million years id be trying home-made mommy stuff. 




No comments:

Post a Comment