Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The countdown!

I will have a 1 yr. old in 4 days!!!! ahhhh. I cannot believe that its already been a year.. I seriously still feel like i just had her. haha Plus, Im supposed to be all skinny and back to normal by now right? ugh. Anyways.. birthday post to come, Im going crazy and STRESSING. I know..shes only turning one, but its a big deal to me.. Im in over my head, but i hope one day she can look back and appreciate it. :)
Harper really is growing up soo fast, and she is soo smart! I know every mom says that, but it amazes me how much they really do pick up. Harper knows what a doggy and kitty is, she points and trys to say both words! My mom has 2 cats and 2 dogs, and she loves them! She trys to say ball, and knows what it is, she even went and got her ball for me one day.. no joke! She picks up our cell phones and holds them to her ear(as best as she can) When we say hello.. its so funny. She knows what a comb is used for, and a makeup brush.. she sits in the sink when i get ready :) She will try and brush her hair, and I taught her "pretty girl" I say pretty girl, and she smiles and puts both hands on her head.. video post soon, and video post of her dancing! Ahhh we love to dance. She really is my mini me.. ohh no. haha
I love watching her grow, and learn.. theres just so many things she is doing.. walking being one of them!! Although, shes not getting up and just walking everywhere.. she is taking more and more steps, and standing alone, shes even managed to walk while drinking a bottle, little multi-tasker.
Also, Michaels Mom and sister are coming down from Montana! We have not seen them since Christmas.. im excited!!  Now if Mother nature could be nice til after Sunday.. fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment