Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dooo it. Now.

Join the website pinterest. It is awesome!  Go join and see for yourself.. better explained there, than here. Best images ever.. quotes, funny saying, gorgeous photographs, design ideas, etc. Save all the ones you love,  and categorize them! What else is awesome is that you can save the "pin it" link onto your bookmarks, and click it from a website you are on to pin a picture you come across that you like, it will then save it there! love it.  Here are some things I found that I just love! (first one being the new blog title picture. It just moved me. ha)
I think I could fill this whole book up. haha 

We need this for our living room.. just to remind ourselves. :)

I always have too! haha


hahaha. I find this slightly true. 


Totally want to do one for Harpers room! Learn how to do it here.


Thats all for tonight folks! :)

2 comments:

  1. Chels, you really need to turn this into a DIY blog! You have stuff that covers every spectrum. Please, keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to make crafty things together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete