Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swap photos.

SWAP MANIA!!


Custom made leg warmers!! I actually did not swap for these, I purchased them through a swap mamas etsy shop.. she gave me a good deal, and made up a custom order from me! :)
My new with tag wallet, Fabric, and new with tag guess shirt for Harp. 
My Relic leather purse.. and vintage clutch! aahh i love them. 
 
Cloth wipes. How awesome are these?! 
 Custom made onesie. 
 Snack bag for Harper's snacks. 

I swapped some unopened diapers for the cloth wipes, i thought they were cute and thought i would try them out.. i had no idea she was going to add the additional items, which was a great surprise! I was soo thrilled at how great all the stuff was! Hand made items are the best! She really went above and beyond!
i have loved all my swaps.. and have dealt with some great mama's! I still have some swaps going, and hopefully i can post some more of Harper's cute outfits when i get them!!

Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment