Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chatter Box.



Ohhh my...

I can see it coming, Harper is going to be quite the talker. She babbles so much already! Just yesterday we were at the store.. and she started saying hat!!! She saw the hats and insisted on having me put them on her. Now her new thing is to say "Hi" all the time.. and try and repeat everything you are saying... Time to put a stop to my bad habit of swearing.. errrr.



Trying on hats.. the toddler ones are too small. Love my big headed child! ;)



So far these are the words harper can/trys to say:



Ball= "ba"

Kitty= kkkk sound..

Doggy = da

Mama

Dada

Shoes= "Soos"

Hat

Tree= "Tee"

No

caca= "caccac" Everything that she shouldnt eat or touch that is gross I say caca!



Im sure there are more that she has attempted to say but these are the most frequent. Its crazy just how many things she has been saying, trying to say in the last few weeks.. she is hilarious. Ohh and her newest thing to do is SING! Yes.. if I start singing, or she hears someone on TV.. she scrunches up her nose and starts to make these quiet little noises.. its so funny.. hopefully I can catch it on video soon!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment