Monday, August 1, 2011

Coupon trips!

So after my first attempt at coupon-ing at Walgreen's.. I decided to go again, and again.. and I'm sure ill be going again! haha I have yet to go coupon-ing at my grocery store, I do have a lot of coupons cut out and waiting to be used.. Walgreen's is just a lot easier for me I guess?? Although I hear people say its one of the harder places to coupon.... maybe, but i have had no problems!



2 different trips.
Spent:48.39 first trip
Recieved: 30.00 rewards.
used those second trip, spent 2.49! Basically got all this for 20 bucks!!




2 Different trips.
Spent 35.77
Received 15.00 in rewards
Used the rewards my second trip, spent about 5.00.
Like paying 25 bucks!!
Not pictured: A pack of 2 sippy cups, and some conditioner.


I usually only purchase things that i know will give me rewards.. Walgreen's has certain items on sale each week that will print out a in store coupon towards your next purchase for a certain amount, then i can turn around and use those on anything else.. the last two times ive used my rewards and only had to pay a few dollars over after the rewards are counted. So far ive got to stock up on razors, toothpaste, body wash, dish soap, noodles and hamburger helper. Its really fun to get things for practically free! I just need to venture out and see what i can get with my coupons ive been getting from the Sunday paper.
Until next time...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment