Friday, January 28, 2011

Fakies.

So a couple weeks ago I went shopping in a cute, but hardly comfortable pair of heels. I wouldn't have lasted long in them, and I looked ridiculous struggling in them while pushing Harper in the mall stroller, made to look like a car... classy? So I decided, why not buy a new pair of shoes, so I can get onto my other shopping duties. Great idea right? Of course I made a stop at Payless shoes.. trying to pay-less for a quick comfy pair of flats. Well I found these cute shoes by Airwalk, called "Airwalk hope" Which is quite similar to "Toms". Ive loved the look of toms forever, but never got myself a pair.. but I fell in love with my lookalikes.. I bought the ones in red.
I think I need them in every color!


I left the store, happy with my $19.99 purchase, toms run around $45-55.00.. so essentially I saved some moula!  Plus they look quite similar..

I will most likely splurge and get the glitter toms unless airwalk decides to make them, and sell them at payless. Not only are the cheaper version just as cute, they also are for a good cause! When you buy a pair airwalk will give a pair to a child in need! (I was not informed of this when I bought mine, which would have most likely resulted in me buying more than one pair). Which is exactly what toms do too.. with there "one for one" motto, when you buy a pair toms gives a pair to a child in need.  Although Airwalk might be swooping in on toms idea.. I don't think anyone will have a problem with what it results in.. I sure don't! My feet are pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment