Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New blog.

You likey?
Me likey too. So I'm going to share all my wonderful tricks with you... OK not quite tricks, just awesome websites where you can get cute backgrounds, headers, and add photos! I get most my backgrounds at:
Thecutestblogontheblock.com
Shabbyblogs.com
and I made my cute header at fotoflexer.com There is a tutorial video on this at the shabby blog. I also have edited them at picnik.com uploaded the header, added text, and tada! These photo editing websites are free too! I have a lot of fun with picnik, and edit all my photos there, they have such fun stuff, and for $4.95 a month you can get access to all the extras! Here are just a few things Ive made with picnik.



Also how cool is this? Eventually I would love to do this for Harp. How cool that she could sit down and read about all our adventures with her, and how much we love her! You can edit it to your liking too! 
That is all for today, Enjoy!

P.S
This blog is no longer called "the beginning of a new life" It is now...Harpendarp. That about sums our life up. haha Poor harper and her nic-names.

No comments:

Post a Comment