Monday, December 13, 2010

8 Months!

A few nights ago when I thought Harper was going to sleep, I walked in to this: 



Harper found out how to pull her self up to her knees, and also that she can now pull down the crib bumper, which we had to remove last night because we had 2 nights of this, staying up til 1am.. if she could talk she would say "party at my crib" haha. We literally stood and watched her for a good 10 minutes, because how can you be mad, when everything she does is sooo cute? haha Eventually we will have to enforce bed time "rules" but for now we will enjoy this funny phase she is going through.

Harper is now 8 months, she is getting so big! I cannot believe how big she is getting!! She is crawling, babbling, saying Mama and Dada, and getting the cutest, and somewhat "diva-ish" personality.. oops, my fault! She now is eating her baby "num num" crackers(that's the actual name) cheerios, baby graduate puffs..which she loves, and she had toast for breakfast the other morning! Its so funny to watch her try new foods, and eat her little snacks! Of course, we had to spoil her one night, and let her have candy.. I know, shame on us.. but look how cute!!
Harper also got to see Santa a couple days ago.. we went to the Harley Davidson shop in Salt Lake, we waited in line for 1 hour! But she did soo good, didn't cry, and took a cute picture, I will update with a picture as soon as we get our copy! But here is a preview of her cute Christmas outfit.
Looks just like daddy here! 


I used my "crafty" skills and made Harper two Christmas bows! I was so proud of myself! For a few bucks, and a few minutes they turned out pretty good! I bought 1 dollar fake poinsettias at walmart, they came in a bunch of four flowers, but I layered them and ended up with two different ones. I bought some plastic jewels to glue in the center and glued the flower to one of my hair clips from hair school.. I think I'm going to start making more, because they can get a little pricey!

*side note... I was interuppted by Harper waking up.. exploding poopy diaper, and a bath at 11:30 pm.. no problem.
Harper has a case of the poop monster...AKA constipation.. again! Grrr. So I gave her the laxatives that were prescribed last time, hence the exploding diaper.. oops.

Anyways... onto more fun things.. Christmas is around the corner, which means family time, which means Montana time! Because both me and Michaels family's are split up we have a lot of visiting to do!! Until next time.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment