Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need,want,desire.


"So, it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him,Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."
-The Notebook
"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."
-Marilyn Monroe


( You can find other quotes/pictures/love story's on one of my favorite blogs)


It always fascinated me how people go from loving you madly to nothing at all, nothing. It hurts so much.

When I think that its over, that I'll never see him again like this... well yes, I'll bump into him, we'll meet our new boyfriend and girlfriend, act as if we had never been together, then we'll slowly think of each other less and less until we forget each other completely. Almost.

There's a moment in life where you can't recover any more from another break-up. And even if this person bugs you sixty percent of the time, well you still can’t live without him. And even if he wakes you up every day by sneezing right in your face, well you love his sneezes more than anyone else's kisses.

Quotes from-2 Days In Paris



What a cute website .




"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."-Wizard of Oz

" Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."-William Shakespeare

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment