Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Attempts.

So this weekend Mike & I are house sitting for some friends of ours, I'm excited because they have a pool, which means I can work on my tan, and justify swimming.. or wading as a work out! I'm also excited because we actually will have a living room & kitchen to use without either of our roommates, well his roommates my Grandma.. ha ha.
I'm a little nervous though because I'm supposed to make dinner, you know the get home have dinner ready before HE comes home... AWKWARD. First off I rarely cook, I'm a fast food junkie, throw it in the microwave, add hot water kind of girl. The last time I cooked for my self was a couple days ago and I made Velveeta shells and cheese, and corn on the cob. I boiled water and threw it all in! I would love to test my skills at making something "homemade" but I'm sure it wont end up like that.
My plan is to make pasta, and I found a recipe for spicy Alfredo sauce, that's about as authentic its gonna get. I might make some chicken to go with it, I'm sure I cant mess that up! Maybe I'll top it off with a bottle of wine, how romantico.. ♥
Ill make sure to get a real good sappy chick flick too! I'm so excited to try this out, be all cute and play house. I'm sure Mike is a little scared to see what's up my sleeve, but I'm determined to impress!

2 comments:

  1. I can come over and help you! I have a rice cooker and really good raw tortillas that makes cooking soo much easier. You can use those if you want, Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will have to cook more than one night, so I might just need your help! ;)

    ReplyDelete