Monday, July 27, 2009

What you should know.

I'm stubborn, and the more you tell me not to do something, I will do it.

I don't like to be told what to do or say, so ill continue to do things weather you like it or not.

I will voice my opinion a little more than I should. (word vomit)

I don't take advice when its SHOVED in my face, so if your concerned about the choices I'm making find another approach.

I'm lazy, I have a serious case of A.D.D and I am RARELY on time, please bare with me.

I like to people watch, if that's rude to you, I'm sorry. Its not that I want to make fun of people, but people are interesting.

I like to argue sometimes, mostly when I think I'm right, which is most of the time.

I'm always hungry, and if I haven't eaten ill probably be really cranky. So feed me.

I care too much, and sometimes care too little.

I'm sensitive, I cry, and sometimes I take things too personal, so a JK after a not so funny joke might help.

I like my sleep.

I like my depressing sad love songs.

I like being the center of attention.

I love to dance, and when I'm in the zone please don't air hump me.

I don't get offended easily so don't be surprised when I come back with something just as vulgar to say/do. You shouldn't have tempted me.

I will buy some unnecessary things before I pay my bills. Unless I hand you the money and you take the time to pay them for me.

I am irresponsible.

I'm 23, and still irresponsible.

I plan on doing something about it, eventually.

I'm sarcastic, I love sarcasm.

I get annoyed easily. Please chew with your mouth closed, and don't tap. On anything.

I love music, but I can hardly listen to one song all the way through, and if i do ill probably put it on repeat, if you hate this, don't drive with me.

I hate people telling me how to drive.

I hate the overly loud sigh people let out to secretly let you know they are annoyed, just tell me, because now that you sighed I'm annoyed with you.

I hate reverse psychology. I know when your trying to use it.

I hate when people state the obvious, thank you but I'm already aware of whats right in front of my face.

I don't know you, so please don't call me babe,hun,sweetie,doll, etc.

I do things on purpose sometimes just because I know someone will get mad.

I think I'm the funniest person ever.

I think too much.

I worry a lot.

I keep things to myself.

I like to keep people guessing.

I want everyone to like me.

I don't care if certain people don't.

I'm shy.

I don't like doing things by myself, but when I do I feel so liberated!

I start things, sometimes I finish things.

I'm done.



You might have to take me with an aspirin and a strong drink, but these don't all come at once. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment