Monday, July 6, 2009

Everytime...

you call, I cant help but wonder how you still continue to act like it's nothing.
When I know I'm SOMETHING to you... and truth is, this time when you called, I missed someone else. I don't want you to be un-happy, but sometimes it feels good to know that you are. Because for once I'm actually HAPPY without you, and as much as I want to be happy with you, I need to live my life with REAL expectation's. I love you and it's not fair that I don't let myself love someone else.



07/14/09
I wrote the above paragraph over a week ago and never posted it, but now I have more reason too, because our recent conversation made me think. When you said "Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy? "
I fell asleep and never responded. But I thought about this lately, and I think that as selfish as it sounds I think we should put ourselves first. Why shouldn't we be happy before we worry about making other people happy, or doing things just because other people think its the "right" thing to do. Its not fair to ourselves, or the people we are around, or with, if were only there because were afraid of hurting them, or worried about what other people might think.
Sometimes the wrong thing and the right thing are the same things.
That's what I would have said to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment