Monday, February 7, 2011

Boring much?

I sure feel like it. Wheres my rants, raves, complaints, and obscene language? Miss it? Good! Cuz I'm in desperate need to get some things out of my head and onto paper  blog.

You ever have those moments where you look at yourself in the mirror, talk to yourself, yell at yourself, cry at yourself(then stop because u realize how ugly you look crying) continue to talk to yourself, pinch every fat roll, suck in, smile, fix your hair.. and then throw something and say F#$!  it!  If not, then you probably think I'm insane.. (which my boyfriend would probably agree with at this moment, since he gives me other reasons to yell F#$!  it).  No one tells you.... hey, your going to meet someone, get pregnant, get fat, and then want to punch your significant other in the face.  I honestly do not think I was born with, or taught patience.. it takes everything in my power to be and have it. I mean everything in my power.. sometimes that takes more energy than losing it. So I opt for losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment