Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jobby job job.

Thats right.. Im a working mama now! I love it. There's something about not working for over a year that just gets to ya. Its nice to wake up and actually get ready for the day.. I mean wear my heels again, put on a dressy shirt, put on ALL my make up. haha Being mommy means I skip out on these things, because, well by the time I do all these things im so exhausted, Harper needs something, and it just takes too much time. If your a mom reading this and can get all glamorized everyday on top of your mommy duties, well power to ya.. but I hate doing my hair everyday, and showering exhausts me. Gross much? Anyways..
 Back to my job.. I work for Reveel International as an admin. assistant/ compliance/ office gal. I basically just sit behind a computer and look cute.. easy psh. ok, ok.. all jokes aside. I do actually work. I will be taking clients through the legal disclosures and sending out emails and such, entering in all the info into the computer, etc. Its pretty easy for me since this is pretty much what I did at my last job.. which kind of helped me get this job! I also love that it is 5 min away from home!
I have to thank my lovely BF tho, he mentioned my name so I could get an interview, along with offering to stay home with Harper during the days so I could work in the morning. He just hopes having a job and being able to "get out" will make me a little happier! He's the best.  So far, so good! Harper decided that she was going to take her first steps on mamas first day at work.. show off. haha But I dont mind (that much) Her daddy gets to now experience things with her, and im gratful for that.
Im excited to see where things go with my new job, and watch the company take off! Happy? YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment