Monday, February 21, 2011

9/10 month update!

A a few weeks late.. so 11 months is just around the corner, and I don't think I even posted about 9 months, because her 9 month check up was a week before she was 10 months.. confused? ahhh. Anyways..

Harper's 9 month check up went good, she weighed almost 20lbs! Her head, again measured big! She is in the 98 percentile! This month I saw the nurse practitioner, he said that if her head has grown more the next visit, they might start watching it a little closer... freak out moment.. but I'm not going to worry until then, she is healthy and doing great! She is at a 12 month development, so she is learning way fast, already walking from object to object, standing alone sometimes, and took a few steps.. for dad! Lucky. She says mama like crazy, and I'm perfectly fine with that. :) She babbles all the time. She Has her two bottom teeth, and her top ones are almost all the way through! She is growing up so fast! I love watching her experience new things and interact more! Just this weekend Harper had her first play date with a baby her age, Michael's friend josh and his wife Bri came over with their two boys, ages 3 and 10 months! Me and Bri were pregnant at the same time, our kids were born 3 days apart! Harper definitely was the aggressor and smacked Jace a few times and didn't want to share her toys. Its amazing to watch how they play and notice each other.  I cannot believe I will have a 1 year old!! I will be getting professional pictures done for her birthday, and eventually we will be taking family pics, even tho Michael isn't fond of the idea, I'm sure she would like to look back at pictures and not wonder why her dad is not in any of them, and then think I have some sort of photo taking obsession.  Its so hard not to take pictures of her tho, She seriously is wayyy to cute.


See..

No comments:

Post a Comment