Monday, February 21, 2011

My V-day love.

Flowers sent to me..
Card:
 "You take my breath away today.. and everyday."

How cute huh? I'm very much loved, and am really so lucky. this makes all  of the stressful days worth it. We celebrated Valentines day the day after, Michael surprised me with dinner at Luganos, a Italian restaurant in Salt Lake, its been rated as one of the best in SLC, and it really was amazing!Michael even arranged a baby sitter! It was nice to get dressed up and have a quiet dinner alone. We have now decided to make it a tradition to celebrate the day after. No annoying crowds, hour waits, and annoying twitterpated teens. haha 
I of course did my fair share of lovey-dovey  on V-day, I made breakfast before work, with heart shaped toast! Cute. I then brought him a cute little gift home, he wanted this funny seen on tv gadget form walgreens.. its this funky sandal shaped foot scrubber for the shower... romantic huh?
It was a great V-day weekend with the love. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment