Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thrifty Find.

Yesterday, because I was in the area.. I decided to stop in the local D.I thrift store and see what I could find!

I found these gorgeous ceramic plates.. that I plan on displaying.. not eating off of!
and all these cute simple ceramic coffee cups, because I have a weird annoyance with drinking out of my Christmas ones, because its NOT Christmas.

and the large glass votive.. I plan on making a candy bar for Harpers bday.. so I need more of these, because how cute is this:


Different sizes, filled with colorful sweets! Im in love.

All of the above I puchased for $8.00 and you would never know! what a steal.

2 comments:

  1. I have some Apothocary jars if you end up needing to borrow some! I collect them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there my new thing now.. lets go looking for some! haha I will probably need to borrow some tho..

    ReplyDelete