Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home.

Michael moved back!!
He got a job here, so him and all they guys he went to Cali with came back to work here, with just as much opportunity and they can be with their family's! Its nice to have the extra hands, to have his help, and his company! We also have another addition, he brought his dog Elgin with him!! He's the sweetest dog, and definitely makes me feel safe when Mike is gone. Now that Michael has moved in, its definitely taking some getting used to.. I now have more laundry to do, another mouth to feed, and more stuff in my little apartment! But on the plus side, I do have a big screen T.V. haha
All jokes aside, I'm glad he's back, glad he gets to spend everyday with his daughter and can start building a relationship with her, and she can start recognizing his face! She is definitely a mommas girl, and can get fussy when anyone else is holding her, especially if she is in not the best mood. I'm sure within the next few weeks he will have the touch, maybe he will start changing more diapers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment