Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hand to mouth.

Harper is in love with her tiny little hands, she puts them in her mouth any chance she gets! I think she is just amazed at the fact that she can get them up there, and that she has them! She now can grab things in close range, mostly just by feeling something close or if you put it in her hand. She definitely knows what her Binky is and tries to put it in her mouth herself! Its so cute watching her do this, and being so curious! I recently got her some new toys, some rings that link together to hang on her car seat, this way they are long enough for her to find with her hands. Also a new book, which I'm sure she will start to love, right now she just kind of stares at the pages when I read to her, eventually she will be able to interact(the book has different things you can touch and feel). I also got her the baby Einstein travel music, to play in the car when we go on our adventures, and also for our upcoming trip to Montana to see her extended family! She is getting soo big! Her 4 month check up is a few weeks away, I cant believe how fast they grow! I'm glad she is doing good, and growing. Glad we have one happy healthy baby!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment