Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't leave..


Sad face. ;(
My BF is moving to California in a week, and I don't even want to think about it. Not only is she leaving, but her whole family is! Ive known Laura and her family since 6Th grade, when she first moved here from California. They became my second family, I only spent almost everyday at her house! The whole Belvedere experience is coming to an end. A few months ago they closed down their restaurant, so no more late night amazing Italian food. I remember when Laura used to work in the deli, making all the wonderful deserts. She always wore her hair on top of her head, in this twisty bun thing. I remember coming in to visit her, taking advantage of the bread and soda machine, those were the days! Who am I going to be crazy with? Laura used to dress up in these ridiculous outfits and dance around her room, we used to pretend she was this crazy girl going to the club.... little did we know that day would actually come. She does wear ridiculous outfits, and she does dance funny. haha We sue have had our ups and downs, but we always manage to get thru it, Laura just has this very crazy eccentric personality, she is hard headed and likes things to go her way... always. But that's why I love her, that's why we all love her. Some people find her a little hard to handle, but if you get to know her, deep down you will know that she has a big heart, family is everything to her, she is a hard worker, and if she really sets her mid to something she can get it done. Most might not see that, but she does have a lot of ambition and drive. She has given her parents quite the ride, but she would do anything for them. She also is the best Aunt to the cutest nieces and nephew. Some of the best times were playing with those kids. Recently her older sister Angela and her family moved to Oregon, again more Belvedere's I have to miss. Me and Laura were the worst, I think we tried to get Lily and Ava to say and do anything, there mom wanted to kill us. Now her sister Antoinette has a one year old, I'm going to miss her like she is my own. Since day one me and Laura have tried to take her every chance we get, and just like her other nieces Laura loves to put her in ridiculous outfits, and lets her eat candy when she shouldn't, lets just say she will most likely be the aunt that buys them the worst toys, lets them learn the words to the worst songs( Ava was singing apple bottom jeans at age 3) and lets them do whatever they want. But its all out of love.
What am I going to do without her. All those late nights at the Belvedere house, watching all the TV shows and music videos she tivo'd. Eating ice cream and cereal out of cups, for some reason that's how she always ate those things. Ohh and the frozen burritos. I hate to admit this, but I will miss the "noise maker". I hated that dang thing! Those stupid things that play the storm sounds, rain, thunder, the works. Laura has to have it on to sleep. The one time she slept at my house and didn't have it she wanted me to make "swish" sounds so she could fall asleep!! There are so many great memories, I could go n forever! She has been there for me in so many ways, I feel like I'm losing my other half.
Even tho things have changed, and our lives are busy, I know we will always have each other. I hope California brings her and her family good things, I hope she can find herself and be herself and just be happy. I love my LB and will miss her soo.. Cali trip coming soon!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment