Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I want.

A few things I REALLY want. Emphasis on the REALLY.
The Flip Video recorder.. Its so cute in purple! They have a few different ones to chose from on there site, you can even design you own! This would be awesome to have for recording Harper, its small, portable and cute! This one is the most affordable, and holds up to two hours of video.


Coastal Scents 88 color eyeshadow pallet! Because I have so much time on my hands, Ive really been into watching makeup tutorial videos, in most they talk about using colors from this eyeshadow selection, you can find this and other pallets on the Coastal Scents website. I also have found alternatives to expensive MAC makeup brushes, I purchased one for $22! A lot of the tutorials create there looks using the MAC brushes, but I found a makeup artist who listed a cheaper version and matched them to the MAC brush it would compare too, I of course wrote them all down! They are Loew Cornell art brushes, and work just as well.


Next are these baby's! These are the Reebok Easytone. Apparently they work out your legs and butt. Even they say " Get a better butt, and legs with every step" OK, I'm sold. They are so cute, and seriously make me more motivated to work out, so I need them. Plus good shoes are essential for working out, especially with my feet, they are weird.

Sectional.
I know this is an odd addition to the above items.
NOT in these colors, and not this big, but I want a sectional sofa! You can design your own at Custom sectional designs. I absolutely hate my couches, one is even missing a cushion!! It would make my apartment so cozy! :)


Guess swimsuit at buckle.
I love the colors! Not that I'm swimsuit ready, but who cares, I love this swimsuit!!



Of course, because I'm a cell phone junkie.. this lovely Mytouch slide! Mike of course had to run out and buy this, so now I have to have one!

Roman Numeral tattoo... not where she has it tho. I will probably get it on my wrist. Ive wanted another tattoo for a while, and have a few ideas. One was to get Harper tattooed somewhere, but now I'm going to get her birth date in roman numerals! I really like the idea.

I better stop here, because ill just keep thinking of things I want! Check out the baby related things I want on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment