Friday, May 21, 2010

New addition!

This last week I was lucky enough to inherit an old dresser to use for Harper's room! Its not an antique, or anything special, its amazing its in as good condition as it is, being particle board and all! But for a children's dresser it will work just fine!
I decided to paint it to match the colors in Harper's room, I chose a awesome plum color and painted the knobs a light purple color, it ties in the colors in the bedding nicely. It turned out good, even for having to paint over some smudges, I'm just happy she has room for all her clothes now!! Here is the finished product.


Also... Michael came to visit this last weekend and got to spend some time with me and Harper, he was so excited to see her, and thought she had got so big! Saturday night Mike offered to stay home with Harper so I could have a night off and go out with my friends, which was nice. We also go to visit his family, and Harper got to spend all day Monday with Grandma Sletten while we ran errands and went to a wedding. It's nice to have a break, but I hate leaving my lil girl, I miss her after an hour! But I am grateful to have all the help I can get!

Last, but not least... Harper is 6 weeks old!! She is getting so big, and changing so much! She is now starting to smile, and I finally caught her and got a picture!! I also went to my 6 week checkup, and everything is great! Now I can start working out, which I'm actually excited about!! So if I keep my word I will be starting my workout on Monday, we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment