Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want my hot bod back.


So If any of you read my other blog, which I post about random things, thoughts, music, etc. You will see or have read my post about P90X . If you haven't, or if you had no idea I had another blog you can click and read. You will see that I posted that almost a year ago, and sadly I never got the chance to try P90X because shortly after that post I became pregnant!! I figured that sort of workout was not good for a growing baby! haha
Well now a year later I'm going to try again!! Mike has the discs for me already, so after my 6 week checkup my goal is to jump in and start the workout! I figure it will be good for me, because you can do everything in front of the TV, and with some weights(which I will be getting in pink, for motivation). Since I spend a lot of time at home, I might as well workout instead of sit on my butt!
I only gained 30 lbs while pregnant, and I'm back to where I was before I got pregnant and lost weight, so I still would love to lose 10 lbs and get some muscle back in my stomach, and well everywhere! I hear people swear that this workout works, so we will see! Because I am trying to lose "baby" weight I figure I will post about my success, or fail on here, but will still post some of my progress on my other Blog. So hope no one gets bored with similar posts.

Who am I kidding, I'm basically just talking to myself, I'm not some popular blog writer with a million readers. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment