Monday, April 26, 2010

Update..before the baby.

On March 20Th My mom and sister had a family baby shower for me! It was nice to have my grandma's, and great aunts, and even family I haven't seen for years there!! I also had some friends come, and Michael's step-mom was able to come which was nice!! We didn't get many pictures, here are a few.

Opening Gifts.

My Sis, me, Mom.

The Lovely table.



Here are some pics of Harper's room, I still have some things I want to do, I need to get a dresser and shelf, and hang pictures, hopefully I can get around to that soon,but I'm happy how my letters turned out, and her bedding matches them so well! She still sleeps in the room with me, so her crib has become storage for all the blankets we have gotten!! She has sooo much stuff!



The crib finally all put together.


Close up view, I hand painted the Thumb tacks purple to match!

The changing table, the baskets and diaper stacker match the bedding.


The awesome diaper genie, it really is a GREAT thing to have, especially in an apartment with one small garbage can!


Hopefully I will get better at updating and posting sooner! Harper got so many cute things, we definitely were spoiled, Michael's step mom even had a baby shower for me on the day Harper was born, She still had everyone come even tho we couldn't make it due to a scheduled induction. It was fun for them because as the shower started, Harper was being born so we e-mailed pictures as the shower was going on. I'm so grateful he has such a wonderful family, we are truly blessed with family support on both sides, Harper definitely will be spoiled by her 6 grandparents!! What's awesome is she has great grandparents too! We are loving having a little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment