Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sleep.

I guess you never really take it THAT serious when people tell you, you will be up all the time, and lose sleep with a newborn.. I mean I knew I would have to feed and change her quite often, but I guess I didn't realize how much sleep I was actually getting before!!!
I'm literally up every 2 hours, and sometimes that's pushing it! Breastfeeding makes this more exhausting, due to the fact that I have to get the boob out, sit up and hold her all while trying not to nod off. Ten to fifteen minutes on each side seems like 10 hours, because when I'm tired all I wanna do is get it over with so I can lay back down, but when you think shes done eating, shes not, its just an intermission, and shes back to it again!! Then its the diaper changing, and shes REALLY good at pooping and peeing once the diaper is off, and I used to think I was lucky because she cant pee straight up like a boy, but she can master this while pooping, no joke, she can get some distance!! haha. But I cant be mad, because I love my little Harperloo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment