Friday, January 15, 2010

One day you'll know what it feels like to LOVE.


So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to stop dwelling. I’m going to stop watching the phone. I’m going to stop looking for you. I’m going to move on. I’m going to meet people. I’m going to live. I’m going to forget all the nights I spent wishing you were here. I’m going to forget the times that it was just us. I’m going to forget the things that shouldn't have happened. I’m going to forget all the times I opened myself up to let you in, to only get hurt in return. I’m going to forget how I felt about you.


But in between everything I will forget, I won’t forget the lesson I’ve learned. I won’t forget the feeling of loving someone. I won’t forget the feeling of thinking I’m loved. And I will certainly not forget the hell I was put through to learn all this, to become a better person.

This is from a post on the blog Le Love I love reading all the stories people send in, this one kinda hit home for me so I had to post the section of it. You can read the full post here.


I believe every women has the strength within them to be secure with themselves, to know what they are worth and to know what they TRULY deserve. Sometimes it takes life's unexpected turns to realize this.

I wont let you rain on my parade just because you thought id always be around, don't try and bring me down because you see me pulling away, you should want whats best for me, you should want to see me happy, because deep down you know damn well you weren't going to give me what I really wanted, and I know that what I really want is out there. I'm sorry that your too late. I don't need to wait and hope for somebody to love me, because somebody already does.

No comments:

Post a Comment