Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maternity photo shoot.

Sooo
Ive always liked the idea of getting your pictures taken while pregnant, even before I was pregnant, I always thought it was a cool idea, Ive seen some and liked how they were done. I haven't thought seriously about it while pregnant tho. Its weird, everyone says pregnant women have a "glow" and are beautiful, and the whole thing in general is "beautiful" well, I don't exactly look in the mirror and think that. Ive only started to show in the last month or so, and all I can say is "what is happening to my belly button?!" and "Why is my stomach suddenly so hairy?!" and yes ill admit, the bigger I get the more I think its kinda cute, I'm just waiting for my face to swell up, not excited for that one.
Anyways, the more I look at maternity photos, the more I'm liking the idea, I mean I could find a local photographer and try it out, and I'm pretty sure one of my friends said she had a friend that took pictures, so maybe I would try that and get a more unique photo shoot then end up lying down with a sheet in some cold studio and my local target or sears. haha. The thing is as much as I want them to end up sexy and or "beautiful" and capture my "glow" and bask in the beauty of pregnancy, I highly doubt they will end up like this:

see more of these here.

The above photo I think is gorgeous, yet its 20 degrees out and I seriously doubt we can transform Utah lake to look like this, and transform me to look like her. A lot of people like the idea of "couple" photos, well being not married I find it kind of weird, I don't know why I just do, and plus, Ive only seen a few that I haven't laughed at. Until then, Ill just be taking my own candid photos to show how I'm growing! ;)


1 comment:

  1. You could definitely turn Utah Lake into that picture... it's called Photoshop! You could even take the pregnant belly away with Photoshop and do your own solo pics! haha jk! but ya I think it's a good idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete