Saturday, January 2, 2010

26 weeks.

Things are going good, growing everyday, and feeling her kick me all the time! Its so weird! But awesome ;) As the time gets closer to having this little girl, I'm getting more and more nervous! Searching for an apartment, that is affordable is stressful, that's the newest addition to my list of things to do! You think you have all the time in the world, then all of a sudden its right around the corner!
My next Doctors apt is on the 20Th, that's when more tests start, the doctors apt's are fairly short, you go in, pee in a cup, they weigh you, take your blood pressure and now they measure me! Next time I think they will take my blood and do a glucose test...fun. Everything looked good on my last Apt, which put me at exactly 6 months as of Dec 23rd. I gained around 8 lbs! I weigh almost as much as I weighed before I got pregnant, crazy!
Christmas was good for us, we got tons of stuff, well the little one did! Mikes mom made me a blanket and sent me a bunch of outfits, and his dad and step mom got me some blankets and outfits too, and some cute things to start my own kitchen! I couldn't help my self tho, and a few days after Christmas I was buying outfits on sale to add to my collection!
I'm now officially registered at Baby's R Us and will prob go and register at Target as well. I went a little crazy and scanned everything it seemed like! I didn't get to scan a lot of clothes, that's the one thing they recommend you not scanning, because most will be gone when someone comes in to buy gifts, and well I think the point is to register for the things you NEED vs the things you WANT! haha but I couldn't help it!
Also my Aunt just gave me 4 bags of baby clothes handed down from her 3 year old, so I think we have got a good start! So nice to have a little girl in the family, and with Laura's sister having a little girl Ive already inherited an extra car seat and a bouncer! We are still deciding on names, we cant seem to agree on one together!
A few I like are:
Tayven
Tavin
Taylor
Chloe
Brynlee
Can you tell I'm stuck on T names, and not so normal names! haha We change minds a lot, were hoping to have one, or have it narrowed down to two that we love if it comes to naming her the day of!
Will have pics up soon ;)

1 comment: