Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Updated! Harpers Yo Gabba Gabba party..

Picture overload! 
I get so wrapped up in her parties that I never take as many pictures as I want too.. here are all the ones I got. Harper's party was a success and everything turned out really well! 



 Her chair is on top of her mini dance stage my dad help me build. We had the ipod set up next to it so she could dance to all her yo gabba gabba songs! 










My cute fam! My mom, brothers, and sister. 


Everything this year I made.. besides the cake.  Above you can see my tissue pom-poms.
Also not pictured is chocolate covered pretzel sticks, and my razzleberry lemonade! (they drink it on yo gabba gabba haha)

 Iron on toodee shirt.. free printables on nickjr.com
 I drank 20 of these within a few weeks.. I have yet to have another. They look just like old milk bottles.. but looked really cute with lemonade and paper straws.. I saved them and still drink out of them! 
 Last minute creation.. I bought the wrong kind of chocolate so I couldnt get them covered.. so I dipped the ends in a tiny bit of water and covered them with sprinkles! 
 Koolaid popcorn! Soo yummy and made great goodie bags for the guests.. i made lemon lime and strawberry. Found the idea on pinterest of course. 
Rainbow cupcakes.. this was so fun! They turned out really cute. Idea from pinterest as well. 


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I made a Yo Gabba Gabba cake for my nephew a few months back, yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete