Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Slacking..

SLACKER



I know, I know, I get this burst of inspiration and go off on a blog post.. and then silence. I hate it. I hate it mostly because that is how my life works. One day I'm organizing, and being productive and trying to finish up my projects, and the next I'm stuck watching all 3 seasons of Vampire
diaries(and no that is not an example, it really happened). 
My last post consisted of my long list of goals and getting in shape.. I will be painfully honest in saying that none of them happened. Ok, well not as much as I wanted them too. First off.. I've came to the conclusion that gym memberships are NOT for me. I'm either to tired when I get home to change into comfortable clothes, get back into my hot (no a/c) car and drive 15 minutes to a gym, or I get anxiety about going because I loathe the atmosphere. So I've decided to cancel my membership and use my city's rec center. Plus.. I busted out the jogging stroller and Harper wanted to be in it immediately. I also came across some great workout videos on netflix. I started playing racquetball with my sister.. hello cardio! That game whooped my booty.. even tho we didn't play it correctly and laughed.. a lot, We were sweating like whores afterwards. 
Onto recent happenings... I finally started school! I just finished up my 3 week orientation, and will start my first set of classes Monday. I will be getting my associates in fundamentals of business, and then will hopefully go on to get my bachelors ins business management/entrepreneurship. Im really excited! Im doing online classes, so that way I can have more flexibility when it comes to Harper and my jobs. I really hope to learn a lot from this, and hope that it will push me in the right direction of owning my own business someday, I have so many ideas. But I'm just excited to have a degree and have the knowledge, and hope that I can show Harper that furthering your education and hard work really pays off. Lets just hope she doesn't decide this at my age. haha

Hopefully I can get some of my projects finished and pictures taken so I can update! So many craft things I start and dont finish, or have ideas for and dont start. 






No comments:

Post a Comment