Monday, October 18, 2010

Another road trip!

The view from Laura's street.

A few weeks ago I got the chance to go to San Diego, CA to visit one of my best friends Laura, who recently moved there with her family. I was pretty lucky to get the chance to just go and relax and hang out! Michael's friends were getting married in Hawaii, and he was going to fly out of LA to save some money, so we packed up the car(our good ol' traveling Buick) and drove to California!
We got to stay a day in LA before Mike left for Hawaii, unfortunately I was unable to go, but still got a vacay anyways!I then drove to San Diego with Harper by my side(back seat) to stay a week and 1/2 with Laura and her family. I was lucky enough to have Laura's sister babysit a few days, so me and Laura got to go to Disneyland, and then shopping and have a few drinks together. Laura's sister has a one year old daughter, Sophia who just loves having Harper to play with!

We took Harper to the mall with us, and decided we would rent a stroller there, I was a little worried that she would absolutely hate it, because they seem too big for her, but she loved it! It was shaped like a car and had a steering wheel and everything, she grabbed onto the wheel and was having the time of her life! So cute!

We then got to go to the Italian festival, where Harper was a hit! haha Ive never seen so many people stop to look at her, people even asked if they could take pictures of her! Very proud mommy moment for me! *tear* Of course she was dressed to the nine as always!


Someone asked if she was a "real" baby! ;)

Eating gelato! mmm


We also got to go to La Jolla beach! The weather was nice, not too hot, but a little chilly for Harper, but she didn't seem to mind! She loved it. She was so alert, squealing, loved having her feet in the sand, and loved eating it! Yes, she kept going in for more! So funny.




The rest of the week we got to hang out with the babies, ate good food, pool, hot tub, shopping, relaxing, laughing and having a good time! We drove back to LA to pick up Michael, and ended up staying another 4 days! We got to go swimming, hangout, get breakfast, and on our last night we got to go to Hollywood!

Hangin with the boys.

Laura, Harper,and Snow White's star!

All of us in front of the Chinese Theater.
Mike,Me,Harp,Laura,Cody.

I'm sooo lucky I get to do these things with Harper, she really is such a good baby, and such a trooper! She really puts up with mommy! haha For being 6 months old she really has done a lot! For being in the car for 12 hours at a time she really is a patient one! I'm so grateful for the friends and family I have, and for the Belvedere's who always make me feel at home, away from home!Here are some more pictures from our trip! I took sooo many!

Bath time with the kiddos!




Enjoying the view.


Lauras Family party, all the kids loving Harper!

Getting Ready with Aunt Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment