Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rejection.

Its easy when your the only one who knows about it... but when several other people know your getting rejected, its a little embarrassing.



That's why you should never announce that you find someone attractive at your place of work, it gets out and then all of a sudden you hear that its a one way street. AWESOME.



It stings a little, then you start going through all the options in your head as to WHY.



Am I not cute enough?



Maybe he thinks I'm fat!



I should have dressed up today..



The list goes on.



REALLY.. It was just attraction, and kinda funny at first, then it just got blown out of proportion.

But I realize that I have dated guys that already think I'm cute enough, not fat, and think I look great even when I don't dress up. So what's one visually appealing guy worth? Nothing really... just easy on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment