Monday, June 22, 2009

Infatuation.

I would hate to be a guy sometimes.

The pressure of liking the cute girl in the office, do you strike up a random conversation, send a wink and a smile, boldly ask for her number? I don't know how you boys do it, because I cant get up the nerve to say hi, or ask his name, and the only thing I could do was send a message on facebook stating who I was with a haha and a hi! I later got told that it was CREEPY. So now I'm sitting here feeling like the creepy office girl, who creepily found you on facebook, and creepily sent you a message, but doesn't have the balls to say "Hi."

I'm 23, and not in junior high, but I still feel like I need a wing man to send the message in hopes that he'll conjure up the nerve to say something to me. Turns out hes just as shy. So until something happens, ill still be "creepily" walking by not saying a word, and creepily admiring from a far.
Im usually very outgoing and I have a lot of guy friends, but when im the one who is interested its sooo much harder than if I know they are interested in me. Ahhh updates are sure to come.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! I hate feeling like the creepy one! It doesn't end when you get married either. When you have to make new married friends, it's so much worse cause your a girl and she's a girl..yea

    ReplyDelete