Wednesday, October 5, 2011

18 Months!

When did this happen? When did my sweet, cuddly, tiny, baby grow into a walking, talking, independent toddler!! ugh. Time goes by so fast.
Harper is growing into such a little character. She is saying so many words, trying to repeat everything you say, and definitely voicing her opinion! Everything lately is "No,mine!" This is exactly how things are going as we get close to bday number 2:



Sometimes its funny.. other times it turns into a full blown fit.. We encourage her to say "yes" and please, and thank you.. its a work in progress.. She does do very well with saying more, followed by the sign language meaning more. Its so darn cute!

Her 18 mo doctors visit should be coming up soon, im usually not nervous.. but Im getting anxious because Harp has inherited her mom's horrible feet. ;( If you know me, you've seen how I wear out a pair of shoes.. You would think after Wearing corrective shoes that id have perfect feet.. im convinced that after wearing shoes to correct my feet from going inward, they over-corrected them and now my feet lean outwards.. grr. haha Soo yes, Harper's poor little feet lean inwards, almost as if she is walking on the arches of her feet.. that is probably why my arches fall from time to time if I dont wear good supportive shoes. We will have to just wait and see what the doctor says.. lucky for me, he was my doctor at that age too!

I seriously cant get over the fact that I will have a 2yr old in 6 months! I just love her, and as always Im excited to watch her grow and learn.
Update with pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment