Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls just wanna have fuunnn!

DRESS UP!!



I really don't force her to do this... She insists! haha Last night my sister(aunt Kenzie) Came over to visit and play, we of course have to act like children and dance, sing, and take pictures in front of the mirror.. so Harper has to join! The striped shirt is mine, and yes she put it on herself.. for some reason she LOVES it, you can catch her wearing it around the house on numerous occasions....



You should see me try and wear this shirt.. its like I'm the evil sister stealing her clothes.. Again, she does this herself. She is going to be quite the girly girl! Between this and her love for shoes.. seriously who's kid is she? Ohh ya.. mine, oops. haha Just like mommy. We went shopping the other day, and the minute we passed the shoes she was reaching and squealing, and wanting to grab them all off the shelves! I guess that's a sign she wants new shoes. Did I mention she is only 1! ahhh.
She is getting quite the personality.. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment