Tuesday, September 14, 2010

5 Months!!


I cant believe my little doobie is 5 months old! time goes by so fast. She is getting soo big! She is now in size 3 diapers, and I can tell she will be out of those soon enough! (she is a chunky little thing). We started giving her cereal, and she loves it! At her 4 month check up she weighed almost 15lbs and was in the 75 percentile for height, which means she will probably be taller than me! We went ahead with giving her one vaccination, and will slowly give her the ones she needs throughout the years. Vaccinations still scare me, and i still have issues with all the scares out there about them! But she is healthy and growing well!
Harper has definitely outgrown the bassinet, and its getting crowded in our bed, but she will not sleep in her crib, so we have moved the play pen into the bedroom. I know, I know, I just need to go through with a few nights of crying and get her to sleep on her own, but its exhausting and I hate to hear her cry! She will though, sleep for a good 4-5 hours in the play pen, then she wakes up and I give in to putting her in bed with me, but she goes right to sleep! Hopefully now with cereal feeding she will sleep through the night. Other than that, she is progressing well, rolling over, but she hates tummy time! Grabbing and putting everything in her mouth, and holding her bottle! I love watching her grow and learn things, being a mommy is the best!
Soon to come... Harper's newest photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment