Monday, January 16, 2012

The BIG 26...

I swear yesterday I was 21...  then all of a sudden 26! What?! I know, I know.. im still "young" but time really does fly by.. I did have the BEST Birthday weekend ever.. (yes weekend!)  Thats how I roll.

I didnt plan on doing much.. usually my birthday is a huge deal to me.. and im busy planning away.. or my bff is planning away.. but the last two years she has missed my bday festivities.. she now resides in California. I miss her dearly :(
But Michael always manages to make me feel special on the big day.. he really pulled thru this year with a sort of surprise party and such, haha He took the time to get in touch with all my friends and set up a night of dancing for me! Along with a day of shopping and surprise dinner at the melting pot, and booked a room close by so we literally just had to walk across the street!
It was one of the best birthdays ive had with all of my friends and mutual friends of Michael's as well.. It was sweet that everyone showed up to show me some love! The next day was followed by my family party.. my mom made one of my favorite meals.. Chicken stuffing casserole.. and surprised me with an owl cake! (I know.. i have a problem with owl themed/items/clothing/etc.) I think 26 feels great.. and Im excited for the new adventures this year!
My lovely ladies celebrating with me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment