Friday, June 24, 2011

INK!







Yesterday I went and got my second tattoo! Im so happy with how it turned out, and I would have never envisioned this on my own. I originally just wanted an owl, but The tattoo artist came up with this, and all I can say is im more than pleased with how it turned out!
Ernest from Death or Glory tattoo in Provo did an AMAZING job.

Now.. all I can say is it hurt like hell!! Worst spot ever.. right on the ribs. My other tattoo is on my other side.. ribs to hip.. but I don't remember it hurting this bad!! Three hours of laying there, sweating, digging my nails into my arm, and having to pee.. sounds fun right? hahaha it really wasnt that bad.. but I figure the next ones wont be as bad.. go big or go home!
I wanted to get one to represent Harper, my obsessions with owls started when i was planning her 1st bday... but i dont feel like this has any connection to her, so I will end up getting her birth date or name eventually.

I love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment