Thursday, February 4, 2010

30 weeks and counting!

So I went to the doc's yesterday, which brings me to 30 weeks and 2 days! 10 weeks left. Are you serious?!
I'm now freaking out.. I cant believe how soon that is! Hopefully Ill have all my moving done this weekend and I can start making it feel like home! Hopefully I will be having one of my baby showers in the next few weeks, my good friends Laura & Courtney are putting it together, then we will be having a family one sometime in March so Michael's mom and sister can come down from Montana!
I found a cute website to customize and order baby shower invites called tinyprints. I found one design I love.
Still no name picked out for the lil one, but we do have it narrowed down to a few, and added a new one to the list. So far our list of names consists of:

Chloe
Kaisia (still not sure on the spelling)
Hayden
Riley(Michael likes this one, but I'm not sure about it)
Taylor(I still like it, but its a little too common and I'm getting bored with it! haha)

Ive had a few here and there, but they are not on the list because I got a Firm NO from mike. AHH, hopefully we will have our minds made up before she is here.

1 comment:

  1. So I just looked over at your "pregnancy test" pic and it totally weirded me out! haha! I just remember that day you said something at work.. haha.. anyway. I'm so excited for you! And I like the name Chloe, a good classic name! :D PS the pic isn't working for your invitation.. lame!

    ReplyDelete